Buy Restoril (Temazepam) online
Buy Restoril (Temazepam) 30mg online Restoril (Temazepam) is a benzodiazepine (ben-Zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). Temazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalance in people with sleep problems (insomnia). Restoril is used to treat insomnia symptoms, such as trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Restoril works by slowing down the central nervous system (brain), causing drowsiness which helps patients fall asleep.
USES OF RESTORIL:
This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest. Temazepam belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
Use of this medication is usually limit to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less. If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Restoril:
- Read the Medication Guide provide by your pharmacist before you start using temazepam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
- Although unlikely, this drug can rarely cause temporary short-term memory loss. To lessen the chance of this, do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss.
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
How to use
- Talk to your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists after 7 to 10 days, or if it worsens.
- You may have trouble sleeping the first few nights after you stop taking this medication. It will usually go away after 1 or 2 nights. If this effect continues, contact your doctor.
There are no reviews yet.