Buy Belsomra 10mg Online Belsomra (suvorexant) is a sleep medicine that helps regulate your sleep and wake cycle. It is used to treat insomnia (trouble falling asleep or staying asleep). Belsomra may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep and stay asleep longer, so you can get a better night’s rest. Suvorexant belongs to a class of drugs known as sedative-hypnotics.
If your insomnia continues for longer than 7 to 10 days after starting treatment, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Belsomra:
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking suvorexant and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take suvorexant by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually 30 minutes before you get into bed.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).Buy Belsomra 10mg Online-Order Belsomra Without Prescription
How to use
- Do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss and may have trouble safely doing any activity that requires alertness, such as driving or operating machinery. (See also Precautions section.)
- Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or use it for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase. Buy Belsomra 10mg Online-Order Belsomra Without Prescription
- Do not take this medication with alcohol, or if you have had alcohol that day, especially in the evening before bed. Also, do not take this medication with other drugs to help you sleep.
- Talk to your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.